COVID-19 Update: We are here for you. Call 408.579.1282 to connect with an attorney.
The firm’s Real Estate practice group understands the business needs of the various participants in the industry. Our attorneys have over 25 years of real estate transaction and litigation experience including:
· Representing individuals, businesses, and nonprofit entities in contract review, advice and counseling in the purchase/lease of commercial property;
· Representing residential real estate sellers for specific performance of contract;
· Representing buyers in disputes over failure to disclose defects;
· Representing buyers in actions for denial of right of first refusal;
· Property tax assessment appeals
The firm’s Real Estate practice group frequently works in tandem with the Bankruptcy practice group, combining their expertise in foreclosures, mortgage issues, and secured creditor rights, to provide exceptional service to our clients for superior, cost-effective representation.